Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Edinson Cavani, Paris Saint Germain
European 2013 Summer Transfer Window Closings
The €64m price tag they paid makes Cavani the most expensive Ligue 1 transfer of all time, eclipsing the €60m that AS Monaco paid for Colombian hit-man Radamel Falcao last month. The sum puts Cavani fourth on the list of all-time transfers in the world behind the Real Madrid signatures of Cristiano Ronaldo, €94m, Zinedine Zidane, €75m, and Kaka €67m.
Below is a list of European football leagues and the various dates-times when the transfer window will close. To date only Sweden's summer transfer season is closed.
- Bulgarian Professional Football League: August 20, midnight.
- Barclays Premier League: September 2, 11pm. - Buy all England Premier League tickets!
- German Bundesliga: September 2, 6pm. - Buy German Bundesliga tickets!
- Italian Serie A: September 2, 11pm. - Buy Italy Serie A tickets!
- Netherlands Eredivisie: September 2, midnight. - Buy Netherlands Eredivisie tickets!
- French Ligue 1: August 31, midnight. - Buy French Ligue 1 tickets!
- Liga Portugal: August 31, 6pm.
- Russian Football Premier League: September 6, midnight.
- Scottish Pro Football League: August 31, 11pm. - Buy Scotland Premier League tickets!
- Swedish Football League: Transfer window closed August 11.
- Spanish La Liga: September 2, midnight. - Buy Spain La Liga tickets!